For those groups who have already submitted a deposit in hopes of coming on a retreat in March or April, we will hold these deposits for you and allow you to reschedule for a date in the near future that works best for your group. Please reach out to reschedule and we’ll let you know what dates are still available.
We are hoping that those retreats scheduled in May and throughout the summer months will not be affected, but will address those as well as those dates approach and events unfold.
We value the health and wellness of our staff and guests, and we thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact our office and one of our staff members would be happy to assist you.
We pray that you all stay healthy and safe during these uncertain times and hope to see you soon.